Careers at Foundation Medicine
Foundation Medicine is dedicated to the health and wellbeing of patients with cancer. Our mission is to help oncologists and their patients choose the right treatment, informed by a comprehensive analysis of the patient's cancer genome linked with the most relevant scientific and medical knowledge. We are looking for talented team players who share our passion and want to be at the forefront of this exciting transformation in cancer medicine.
If you would like to be considered for a position at Foundation Medicine, please submit your resume/CV via email to Human Resources. Please indicate the role that interests you in the subject line of your email.
We are currently hiring for a variety of technology, informatics, clinical and business roles, a sampling of which appears below.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Director, Business Development
- COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS
- Client Services Representative
- Account Executives (Dallas, Los Angeles/Phoenix and Michigan/Indiana/Ohio)
- Validation Engineer
- Associate Automation Engineer
- CLINICAL LABORATORY
- Accessioning Technologist
- Senior Billing Data Analyst
- MEDICAL AFFAIRS
- No current postings
- Quality Assurance Specialist